The blog on Konfuzio.com is always looking for qualified guest authors to share expert knowledge on the topics of AI and IT with our community.
Take the opportunity to become a guest author at Konfuzio.com and share your experience with our international readership!
This article was written in German, automatically translated into other languages and editorially reviewed. We welcome feedback at the end of the article.
What we expect from our guest authors
We have certain criteria for publishing guest posts on our blog. As a guest author at Konfuzio you should bring the following:
- You run your own blog or have a website.
- You are active on social networks (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
- You are an expert in your field and can write unique, high-quality technical articles.
- They are very familiar with the current SEO measures. If you need help optimizing your texts to rank #0 on Google at best, we will be happy to support you.
Structure and composition of a guest article
The following overview shows the structure of our articles:
- An exclusive and original SEO headline (H1)
- Short, concise introduction (3-5 sentences)
- Clear H2 headlines up to maximum H3
- Useful tips, examples, tables
- Finally, a conclusion, checklist or FAQ
- Address: You or Sie form
- Text length: about 1200 words
- Links: 1-2 relevant, topic-related follow links
- Target group: People interested in technology and business
Please send us the finished article as a Word file by e-mail.
The benefits of publishing on our blog:
- As a guest author, you benefit from the high visibility of your articles through our very good ranking in search engines including automatic translation into various languages and cross-national indexing.
- You can include up to 2 links to your blog or website and improve your search engine ranking.
- Linking also increases traffic to your website or blog.
- Through qualitative articles you strengthen your expert status and your personal brand also becomes visible in search engines through your Konfuzio author profile.
- New collaboration opportunities and a wide audience on our international blog focused on technology and business.
How do I become a guest author?
Do you already have an idea for a contribution? Excellent! Then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your request via our contact form with the following information:
- Brief description of your activity
- 2-3 topics suggestions
We publish your text on konfuzio.com/blog
Publication is free of charge as long as it is non-commercial content and no extensive SEO optimization is required from us.
No, instead you benefit from the above advantages and our reach.
Yes, we will read your article again carefully and correct any spelling and grammar mistakes.
If you have any additional material to go with your article, such as images or videos, we'll be happy to incorporate it. We also particularly like to see graphics and infographics that visually support your article.
After we receive your article, we check it for quality and relevance. It usually takes about 1-2 weeks until your article is published. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as your article is online.
We value exclusive and original content. Therefore, we ask you to publish your guest post only on Konfuzio.com and not on other websites.
Yes, please ensure that all photos and images you use in your post are rights-free or that you own the appropriate usage rights. Also, include the image source or creator if required.
Becoming a guest author at Konfuzio.com/blog is a great opportunity for you to share your expertise with a wide audience and benefit from our reach. We look forward to hearing from you and incorporating your ideas into our blog. Contact us today and become part of the Konfuzio community!